Undibujin

Undibujin

miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

*Between twist, misery swings*



The sky is not falling
Wonderland, the sleepless nights!
All a professional artist when I'm calling Alice
to keep my secret Carpet flying..
sky,
not falling,

Gifted amateur! can't you see?
Can't you see?                                                  
The world shattered
I fucking ride.. collapsing and crushing
cash  snorted artist.
The misery swings,
goin up the hill
I might be riding all night long

The professional world
Flip-flip,all my coins ...
Big eyes. 50-50
all night long

Artist paper... white horses free
All I can think off is the mountain top

All shattered , who's the boss...
All amateur, and your eyes?
Can't  stop the big white horse,
I might be riding;
the night away..

This shattered artist
 ...crushing paper,
goin' sore up the hill.

The world collaps
free horses
misery rides
at night,I might fly. .
or  maybe swim.
All along
...Swing,swings, sore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


--originalmente cancion--
****No.YO ya se
El ingles no se me da tan bien.
PERO...Asi es justo como lo queria escribir...aunque este mal.
Ese es el punto****

--------------------------------------------------------------
La cancion que se reproduce..
https://soundcloud.com/enclaveone/new-dawn-fades-enclaves?in=nnoxxa/sets/later/s-nbVdQ

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario